Concentrated Simple Green had it right from the start. A safer non-toxic* cleaner and degreaser that really works and can be economically custom-diluted for many, many different uses. From floors and walls to pots and pans, windows to sinks and drains, even greasy tools, it only takes a little Simple Green to get big jobs done around the house.
- Safer cleaner and degreaser
- Powerful, all-purpose cleaning
- Non-toxic* and biodegradable formula
- Versatile concentrate lasts far longer than ready-to-use brands
Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner can be used on any washable surface, from floors and walls to laundry stains. It removes the toughest stains including dirt, grease, oil, pet stains, coffee and juice stains, lipstick, blood, adhesives and much more.
Directions for Use
Use as-is, or dilute with water. Using ambient temperature water saves energy. Spot test on a hidden area first.
- Dilute 1 ounce of Simple Green to 1 cup water or use a 1:10 mix ratio.
- Use for items such as BBQ grills, drains, driveways, showers, engines, tires, toilets, tools, and wheels.
- Dilute 1 ounce of Simple Green to 4 cups water or use a 1:30 mix ratio.
- Use for items such as bikes, toys, boat exteriors, cabinets, car exteriors, carpet cleaning, fiberglass, floors (non-wood), microwave ovens, polished marble, sports and exercise equipment, stainless steel, tiles, and walls.
- Apply solution.
- Leave on heavy soils for 1-2 minutes.
- Scrub if needed.
- Rinse or damp-wipe with clean water.
- Repeat if needed.
DO NOT USE ON SUEDE, LEATHER, UNFINISHED WOOD, OPALS OR PEARLS.