OzCharge RM 1000 Amp Battery-Less Jump Starter – Most Powerful Jump Starter in India
The Rescue Mate sets the standard in jump-start technology. Awarded ‘Best New Safety Product of 2018 at the annual AAPEX / SEMA’ show held in Las Vegas. No wonder it is considered by some as the most powerful jump starter in India. The Rescue Mate does not contain any batteries and does not require recharging. Instead, the Rescue Mate features super-capacitors which are capable of storing and discharging energy very quickly and effectively. This allows the Rescue Mate to charge itself up from extremely low voltages, even from your vehicle’s own flat battery. With no requirement to recharge the Rescue Mate, it allows you to leave the device in your vehicle all year round. No recharging required.
- 1000 AMP Batteryless Jump Starter
- Startup to 10.0L Petrol Engines*
- Startup to 5.0L Diesel*
- Fully Charged in as little as 90 Seconds
- Heavy Duty Cable & Clamps
- 3 Year Warranty
Big Power No recharging. Why it is the Most Powerful Jump Starter in India?
There is no requirement to keep the Rescue Mate charged up. The Rescue Mate simply charges itself up from the remaining capacity in the the ‘flat’ battery. With no requirement to recharge the Rescue Mate, it allows you to leave the device in your vehicle all year round.
What makes it the Most Powerful Jump Starter in India
A ‘flat battery’ still contains plenty of power however the key is to unlocking its potential power. Think of a flat battery as a small but constant trickle of energy. It’s not very powerful on its own but if you utilise a device to collect this energy and build it up you can store and power and then release it quickly. The Rescue Mate acts as a bucket; filling itself up from this small energy source within your flat battery. Once the Rescue Mate has charged up from the flat battery, press the RUN button, a countdown will begin and as soon as the buzzer sounds the Rescue Mate will release all this energy at once starting the vehicle.
Fully charged in as little as 90 Seconds
The Rescue Mate can be charged up via:
- A flat battery (>3V)
- Another 12V battery or battery containing more than 3V
- A 12V cig lighter plug
- A Smartphone with output charging
- Any micro USB input including power-bank, laptop or wall charger.
What’s In The Box
- OzCharge RM1000 1000AMP Rescue Mate Jump Starter
- Heavy-Duty Battery Clamps
- 12V Car Charger
- Micro USB Cable
- User Guide & Warranty Information
- Input Voltage: 3 – 15.5 VDC
- Starting Current: 1000 AMPS (Peak)
- Battery Types: 12 Volt Lead Acid Batteries
- Charge Times: 12V Battery: 90 Seconds ^
- 12V Cig. Lighter Plug: 5 Minutes
- Micro USB Port (Powerbank, laptop etc): 50 minutes
- Recommended Engine Size* Up to 10.0 Litre Petrol & Gas
- Up to 5.0 Litre Diesel