Faster, Smarter, Stronger, More Accurate
The latest tablet scanner Foxwell i70 pro delivers faster and smarter diagnosis for workshops and technicians. With IP67 rated waterproof, dustproof and shockproof design, Foxwell i70 pro can resist the impact and the damage of even the toughest workshop environment and road tests. Through hardware and software upgrades, technical staff can now approach problems with greater speed and accuracy and produce comprehensive, professional reports.
What Foxwell i70 pro Can Do?
– IP67 rating allowing i70Por against dust, water and absorb shocks and bumps
– Compatible with the latest 2017/2018 models, including cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide
– Get access to powertrain, chassis and body systems
– Quick Test function to test most vehicle systems
– Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes and resets MIL
– View live vehicle sensors data in a text, graph and gauge format
– Merge interactive live sensor graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
– Live data self-learning and alarm when live data over the range
– Record and playback your data-logs for offline analysis
– Read and clear freeze frame data
– Run component/system bi-directional tests
– Support adaptations and control module coding
– Key coding for several vehicles
– Support the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, service resets, and transmission adaptations
– Multi-language menus and code definitions for an international marketplace
– One click update via WIFI makes machine keep the latest system status at all times
– Wireless printing function allow you print diagnosis results and get instant feedback
i70Pro Is Easy to Use.
i70Pro comes with menu-driven navigation and automatic VIN reading so you won’t have to waste your time on learning how to use the scanner.
i70Pro Can Find Problems Faster, Easier and More Accurate.
i70Pro shows live vehicle sensors data in text, graph and gauge format and allow you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters.
The unique data parameter self-learning technology from Foxwell gives you the ability to learn good live sensor data values during idle, KEKO, acceleration, deceleration, part load and heavy load on each vehicle comes into your shop and records them for future reference.
i70Pro Features Actuations, Adaptations and Control Module Coding.
i70Pro cannot only read your codes, but it can also actuate components, run system tests, program control modules. It allows you to use the scan tool temporarily activate or control a vehicle system or component. Provided that a module can be re-coded, i70Pro allows for the coding and programming of a replacement control module or changing previously stored incorrect coding as expensive factory tools do.
Wireless Connection Lets Your Diagnostic Tool Going the Distance.
The built-in Bluetooth module provides easy connection to vehicles in any location throughout the shop and lets you increase your productivity. It allows technicians to work comfortably inside, leaving bad weather outside and allows the scanning of a vehicle that will not fit in a bay or is up on a lift.
i70Pro is built to last. It is constructed to resist damage in the tough workshop environment, and the IP67 waterproof and dust-proof rated housing, protects your investment.
i70Pro Offers One-stop Diagnostic Solution
i70Pro is so much more than a scan tool and it offers a variety of diagnostic potential. Simply connect an optional oscilloscope or video scope to i70Pro, and it becomes a powerful integrated diagnostic solution.
History Diagnosis Saves Your Time
The history diagnosis function stores records of tested vehicles including vehicle information and DTCs from the previous test. It also provides direct access to the previously tested vehicle and allows you to restart a diagnostic session without the need to do vehicle identification again.
The Best Customer Manager
i70’s customer management functions allow you to create and edit customer accounts. It helps you to save and organize all customer information that is correlated with the associated test vehicle records, which is a great support for the arrangement of daily workshop business.
If a problem is encountered with the tool, upload the debug file and the problem via the i70Pro’s debug log collection, and the Foxwell technical team will update the most appropriate solution in the shortest possible time for vehicles or systems.
Chrysler, Ford, GM, Brazilian GM (For Brazilian Market Only)
Au Ford (For Australian Market Only), Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Holden (For Australian Market Only), Hyundai, Hyundai CV, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mahindra, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Perodua, Proton, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Ssang Yong, Tata and Toyota
Abarth, Alfa-Romeo, Audi, Aston Martin, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, EU Ford, Fiat, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lancia, Land Rover, Lamborghini, Maserati, Maybach, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Renault, Rolls-royce, Porsche, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW, VW_CV.
Brilliance, BYD, Changan, Changhe Auto, Citroen_China, Chery, Chery_NE, DF Honda, DF Nissan, Emgrand, Faw, Ford China, Foton, Geely, Gleagle, Greatwall, GZ Honda, Karry, Jac, Lifan, Luxgen, Maple, Mazda China, Naveco, Peugeot_China, Rely, Riich, Roewe, SH_Skoda, SH_VW, Toyota China, YQ VW, YQ Audi, WeiLi.
One Click Update.
- i70Pro Main Unit
- Vehicle communicate Interface
- User’s Guide
- Diagnostic Cable
- OBDI/OBDII Connectors
- Clipper Cable
- Blow moulding case
- AC/DC external power adapter
- 4-channel Oscilloscope (Optional)
- Videoscope (Optional)
- Screen: 8″ diagonal, daylight readable color LCD screen; 1280*800 pixel
- Dust-proof and Waterproof Level: IP67
- Touch with Gloves: Supported
- Operating System: Android system
- Processor: MT 8163 (ARM Cortex, A53 x 4, 1. 3GH z)
- Memory: 2GB DDR3L
- Hard drive: 32GB
- Communication Interface: Built-in WIFI 802.11 b/g Wireless LAN
micro USB 2.0 OTG, USB 2.0 HOST standard
Bluetooth 4.0 (10-20 m)
- HDMI: Yes
- Camera: 5 megapixels rear-facing
- Battery: 8000mAh, lithium-polymer battery. Chargeable via 5V AC/DC power supply
- Protocols: ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765-4, K/L lines,Double K lines, Double K Line, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, CAN ISO 11898, High-speed, Middle-speed, Low-speed and Single-wire CAN, KW81, KW82, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, TP2.0, TP16, SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN.
- Dimensions: 230*155*21mm