The latest BT100 12 Volt Battery Analyzer from Foxwell is dedicatedly developed to test 12V regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel batteries as a low-cost solution. It provides a quick, easy and affordable solution for technicians to check battery health and faults.
Notice: the BT100 Has been upgraded to BT100 Pro, with bugs and configuration, more faster and more reliable
FOXWELL BT100 Pro Basic Fucntion
The Foxwell BT100 12 Volt Battery analyzer allows you to analyze the battery healthy status and view battery charging status.
- Selections for battery location/ battery type/ battery standard/ battery temperature to ensure more accurate testing results.
- It displays the test result within 3 seconds with a great degree of accuracy.
- Large backlit LCD display, clearly arranged keypad and menu-driven operation make it extremely easy to use.
- Multilingual menu and test results. Supports language: English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish.
BT-100 Pro New Features
1.Multiple vehicle applications – passenger cars and light-duty trucks
2.Tests batteries rated from 100 to 1100CCA
3.Tests multiple battery types – regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel
4.Tests multiple rating systems – CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE
5.Tests the batteries on the car directly – no need to remove the battery
6.Detects bad cells
7.Quick and accurate test result display in just 3 seconds
8. Does not emit light, heat or spark, or discharge battery – keeps the operation safe for all levels of users
9.Automatic temperature compensation
10Extremely easy to use with large backlight LCD display and menu-driven operation
11.Multilingual menu and test results – English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish
How to change the language in the case from English to Russian?
*Once Connect the Clips on battery, Press on “UP” button and the language page will pop out.
Multiple vehicle applications – passenger cars and light-duty trucks
Battery Test Steps by steps (Out Of Vehicle)
1. Correctly connect the battery, red clip positive, black positive
2. Once Connected, there will be Measured voltage of battery pop out.
3. Choose the languages from beginning if you need.
4. Test type (Out of vehicle/ In Vehicle)
5. Battery type ( Flooded, AGM, GEL, normally cars use Flooded)
6. Battery Standard, corresponding with your battery label specification
7. Battery Rating, should be written on battery label.
8. Testing results will be come out, and notification for this battery is “REPLACE BATTERY”
Note: The test keeps results of the last test only.When you start a new test,the last results are overwritten.
For you and your own safety, choose a high quality battery tester–FOXWELL BT100!!!
FOXWELL BT100 Can surrive down to -20°C/ -4°F Environment. No more worry about your battery malfunction problems!!!
Hope you find this BT100 review useful.