Todays Video is reviewing the Foxwell Bt100 battery tester. Winter is coming and I need to know just how much life my batteries have left. I have an old battery tester from days gone by but it’s nothing compared to this new one. Just hook it up to enter in the variables for whatever test you want and you’ll get answers in seconds.
- 1. The latest BT100 12V battery analyzer is dedicatedly developed to test 12V regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel batteries as a low-cost solution. It provides a quick, easy and affordable solution for technicians to check battery health and faults.
- 2. Multiple vehicle applications – passenger cars and light-duty trucks
- 3. Tests batteries rated from 100 to 800CCA
- 4. Tests multiple battery types – regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel
- 5. Tests multiple rating systems – CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE
- 6. Tests the batteries on the car directly – no need to remove the battery
- 7. Detects bad cells
- 8. Quick and accurate test result display in just 3 seconds
- 9. Does not emit light, heat or spark, or discharge battery – keeps the operation safe for all levels of users
- 10. Automatic temperature compensation
- 11. Extremely easy to use, with large backlight LCD display and menu-driven operation
Credits: – BSK Garage